To download the firmware you must register on the manufacturer's website
SMART HD FIRMWARE UPDATE
Download firmware for digital rifle scopes and binoculars (firmware being the built-in software that runs your devices). Before proceeding please read instructions below. No downloads are available for products that are not listed.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Firmware specific to your device - install only. Installing the wrong firmware could damage your unit and/or void the warranty.
- Download the ***.bin file from https://www.atncorp.com/firmware You may need to create an account if you didn't create it earlier, and copy to your microSD Card — root directory.
- Insert the card into the scope.
- Turn ON the scope.
In the "Firmware Update" dialog box select "Yes" to start the update.
For X-Sight II HD Series, ThOR-HD Series, OTS-HD Series, BinoX HD, Binox-THD Series, X-Spotter HD:If the device does not restart within 30 seconds after reaching 100%, remove and re-insert the batteries and power-up the device.
For X-Sight 4K BH Series, X-Sight 4K Pro Series, ThOR 4 Series:If the device does not restart within 30 seconds, press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to reboot your scope.
When the update counter reaches "100%", the device will automatically restart. You must make sure that the batteries in the device are fully charged before updating. In the event of a power failure during an updated the device may need to be sent back to the factory for service.
- Once the device is powered up, it will enter self configuration mode.
- After completing it will automatically restart and will be ready for use.
- Motion Sensing platform will be configured when first turned on.
- Once the Firmware update completes, please do a factory reset before using the product.
- Please remember to delete the Firmware File off of the microSD card after all steps are completed.